We are happy only when our clients are happy (which is quite often, actually—this has helped us get through this long, hard winter). So when we launched the new Seigles.com and the kudos from the client just didn’t quit, we didn’t need dessert or coffee for a week.
Why did they love it so much? Their old website was an online brochure (like all websites from the days of yore). The new mobile-friendly site is a sales tool. But not just one tool—a Swiss army knife of tools with trick after trick to solve problems they didn’t know existed.
Here are a few of our favorite features worth mentioning:
• Mobile Friendly and Responsive. The IBM Digital Analytics Benchmark reported that in 2013, mobile traffic skyrocketed and accounted for 35 percent of all online traffic. This is up 40 percent compared to 2012. They also say that tablets drive 11.5 percent of all online sales. Having a responsive site that works on all devices is a necessity.
• Attractive and Simple to Update Banner Carousel. The homepage banner looks great and techy, but is in fact incredibly easy to update. The result—current, fresh, and a fabulous looking first impression.
• Custom WordPress Design. This site is beautifully built and customized, and the programming is based in the familiar and easy to use WordPress. Changes and updates are so easy, the site is sure to always be current. It includes a blog for current news and a promotions page to drive sales.
• Interactive Google Showroom Locator. It’s never been easier for a customer to find the nearest Seigle’s location, hours, phone number, and link to directions.
• Appointment scheduler. Customers can get planned one-on-one attention at any Seigle’s showroom by filling out the appointment scheduler. Customers always have the opportunity to walk into the showroom during open hours, but scheduling an appointment is not only convenient—it encourages a commitment to show up.
Mark Seigle, President of Seigle’s Cabinet Center, couldn’t be happier with the results: “Over the course of the last three years, Seigle’s has been working with Demi and Cooper Advertising to create a new website. Not that the project took that long, we just wanted to thoroughly research and vet the process making certain our first new website in 20 years was state-of-the-art. The end result is a product with which we are thoroughly pleased. We remain grateful and indebted to Demi and Cooper for their patience, guidance, and professionalism. ”
Could your company use a new website? Contact us to tell us what features you’d like to see in your new website today.